big fun for great causes
THANKS TO ALL 2021 GOLF OUTING SPONSORS AND GOLFERS
Together, we raised more than $60,000 to support four great organizations:
- Brooke’s Place provides grief support services to children, their caregivers and others in Central Indiana who have experienced the death of a loved one. They serve the community through therapy services, various support groups, Camp Healing Tree, and a community education program. Proceeds from the golf outing will be used to support Camp Healing Tree, so that the experience is offered at no cost to the campers.
- Fight for Life Foundation is a non-profit organization on a mission to equip underserved youth with the social and emotional qualities needed for success. Through partnership with schools and community-based sites, FFLF implements its Building Dreams program which is a system of support that creates a culture of change and growth. Proceeds from the golf outing will be used to further the Building Dreams web app.
- School on Wheels in on a mission to provide tutoring and educational advocacy for school-aged (K-12) children impacted by homelessness. The vision is to equip these children with the educational tools necessary to achieve success in life and break the cycle of homelessness. Proceed will support the Zearn Math curriculum, co-assemble which provides a training platform for volunteers, and two full uniforms for all children in need.
- GiGi’s Playhouse Down Syndrome Achievement Center in Indianapolis provides educational and therapeutic based programs at not cost to families. GiGi’s provides programs to all ages in a format that individuals with Down Syndrome learn best. All programs aim to maximize self confidence and empower individuals to reach their greatest potential. Proceeds will support GiGi’s STEAM lab through the purchase of laptops and tables, interactive smartboard, webcam, tech cart hub, desks and seating.
Highlights From Our 2020 Golf Outing
THANKS TO OUR 2020 GOLFERS AND SPONSORS
Proceeds from the 2020 outing support:
- Student Impact, a non-profit organization in Westfield, Ind. that develops student leaders through a positive and inclusive Christian atmosphere to help foster a healing community. Proceeds from the golf outing will fund a new part-time counselor for the children, and provide for a student leadership retreat.
- Camptown is an Indianapolis-based nonprofit that challenges, mentors and teaches youth about life through outdoor adventures and nature
programs that help build confidence, character and hope. Proceeds from the golf outing will be used to purchase new canoes for Camptown’s outdoor programs.
- KIPP Indy is a non-profit network of college prepatory, public charter schools with a 20-year track record of preparing students in educationally underserved communities for success in college and life. Proceeds from the golf outing will be used to purchase new sports
uniforms and equipment for their students.