Raising funds and awareness to improve the lives of children locally and globally.
BarnRaisers are people who join forces to help others.
Funding sustainable projects to help kids in need.
All kids deserve the opportunity to achieve their dreams.
Helping others through the generosity of our donors and sponsors.
here’s Who YOU HELP US Support
Local organizations we support
- CAW Inner City Football
- Champ Camp
- Craine House
- Hunger Walk
- Evans Scholarship Program
- First Achieve Challenges for Excellence
- Hear Indiana
- Indiana Center for Prevention of Youth Abuse and Suicide
- Indianapolis Dream Center
- Joseph Maley Foundation
- Miracle Field
- ProAct Indy
- SAWS Handicap Ramp
- School on Wheels
- St. Joseph’s Institute for the Deaf
- Third Phase Shelter and Pantry
- Will’s Way Diabetes
- Zionsville Food Pantry
Global organizations we support
- Community Health Center – Costa Rica
- End Human Trafficking – India
- Gift of Water + Amputee Support – Haiti
- Munaychay Orphanage – Peru
- MsMaria Orphanage – Tanzania
- Orphanage Project – Nepal
- Orphanage Construction Project – Haiti
- School Playground + Supplies – Belize
- School Classrooms – Guatemala
- Shraddha School for Street Children – India
- Therapy Pool for Disabled Children – Brazil
- Village Experience – Kenya
- Wellness Clinic – Haiti
Become a BarnRaiser
Help us help others
Help us help children in need.
Attend an Event
Join us for some fun that makes a difference.
- Ambrose Property Group
- CarDon and Associates
- Deem Mechanical and Electrical
- Dr. Stephen and Julia Moore
- Irving Materials, Inc. (IMI)
- Pepper Construction
- WestPoint Financial
Become a Sponsor
Let’s talk about doing good.